Jeffrey Vlasic, MD MS
- Clinical Lecturer, University of Michigan, Department of Emergency Medicine
- Clinical Lecturer, Hurley Medical Center, Department of Emergency Medicine
- House Officer, Michigan Medicine
- Quality Improvement Committee, Hurley Medical Center, Department of Emergency Medicine
- Intensive residency training at three level-I trauma centers including a community teaching hospital (St. Joseph Mercy Hospital); an inner-city, safety-net hospital (Hurley Medical Center), and an academic tertiary care center (Michigan Medicine).
- Member of Vlasic Investments, a private investment company with holdings in a wide variety of asset classes.
- M.D. University of Michigan Medical School
- M.S. Physiology and Biophysics, Georgetown University
- M.S. Health Infrastructures & Learning Systems, University of Michigan
- B.A. Johns Hopkins University